- Increases the shear strength on non-threaded cylindrical metal assemblies
- Fills voids between close-fitting metal assemblies
- Creates a solid one-piece assemblies
- Seals joints against leakage
- Prevents corrosion
- UV / Black-light indicator
Kem Vibra – TITE Anaerobic Retaining Compounds are designed to increase shear strength on non-threaded, cylindrical metal assemblies. The liquid anaerobic material fills voids between close-fitting metal assemblies. It cures to a toughened thermoset-plastic which creates a solid one piece assembly. Retaining compounds seal joints against leakage and prevent corrosion. These materials have gained wide acceptance as a standard method for assembling press-fit and slip-fitted parts.